Get your camp on! Lindner Camp & Show is coming to Marysville!
Camp registrations open on March 21st at lindnershowfeeds.com. Camps are FREE!
Don’t miss out on:
Feeding the Champion Within
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
GETTING YOUR INSTRUCTOR-LED TRAINING YQCA CERTIFICATE FOR YOUR CHILD
- Create and log in to a YQCA account. Go to YQCAprogram.org and select “Login & Register” from the menu.
- If registering a new account, select “Register.” If logging in to a pre-existing account, enter your username and password and select “Submit” to log in. Since YQCA’s website domain has changed, most will need to register for a new account unless they have visited the new website and already registered previously.
- When registering a new account, enter your birth date.
- Complete registration information for the owner of the account
- Retrieve and respond to the email to validate registration and complete parental consent.
- Once an account has been created and validated, children can be added. Select “Add Child.”
- Complete the registration for your child. Select “Submit” to move on or “Submit & Add Another Child” to add additional children.
- Complete “Data Sharing Consent.” If you do not provide data sharing consent, YQCA will not be able to verify their certificates with third-party verification programs (i.e., The Ohio State University Extension, the National Pork Board/Pork Checkoff)
- You can use the “Child Dashboard” to view/edit child profiles, add/delete children, as well as add a child/children.
- To purchase Instructor-Led Training, go to the home page and select the appropriate Instructor-Led Training Course.
- You will want to select the course “2022 LINDNER CAMP & SHOW” held MAY 21st, 2022 at the Union County Fairgrounds in Marysville, Ohio.
- Select the user (child/children) who attended the course. Select the participant, state, and training. Enter coupon code or credit/debit card details as needed
- Complete the course “Pre-Test” under the “Enrolled Trainings” tab.
- Following completion of the training, take the “Post-Training” survey.
- Once the instructor has approved your child’s attendance, you may print their certificate. Access your certificate by using the dropdown menu under “Course Certificates.” Select the “+” to see a dropdown on completed courses.
- Select the blue button to download/print the certificate.
If you have challenges or issues in printing your child’s/children’s certificates, please contact email@example.com. Additionally, John Heins (the YQCA Instructor at 2022 Lindner Camp & Show) can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.